I visualize, create and refine user experiences.
- Good software... both using and designing for
- Making smallest effective differences
- Epicenter design: starting with essentials first, and building outward
- Explaining "Why"
- Process should be tailored to the needs of each project
- Patterns are products of interplay between forces and design solutions, and they are often hidden in our everyday work
- Designers should code
- I know enough programming to know that I suck... and it's a good thing